On Thursday evening, you'll receive an email from Farmer Monte containing his weekly newsletter and a link to check out the Harvest Box contents for the upcoming week. Shortly after that time, you will be able to begin customizing your box. Sometimes it takes a while for our system to update all of the orders in our system, so it's best to wait until Friday morning to make changes. If you try to customize your box for the upcoming week and the customization window is blank, it simply means the system hasn't populated the new Harvest Boxes yet, so just hang tight and try again a little while later.
Please follow the steps below to successfully customize your box:
- First, make sure you are logged in, select an option from the "Choose Your Route" dropdown menu.
- Click on "My Shopping Cart".
- Click on your upcoming order.
- Click on the "Customize Box" link that appears.
- A new window will pop up that shows you an itemized list of all of the available Harvest Box substitution options for the week. It will begin with the standard items for the box which are indicated with a numerical value of 1 or 2 in the quantity box, and all additional options will be listed below indicated with quantities of zero. Browse through the list to see which items you would like to exchange for others.
- To remove an item from your Harvest Box, change the quantity to zero. To add an item to your Harvest Box, place a numerical value of 1 or 2 in the quantity box until the number of Substitutions Available in the top right corner of the window is balanced at zero*.
- You'll want to hit the "Tab" button on your keyboard after updating the quantity for each item you change. This will refresh the Substitutions Available counter after each entry so you always have an accurate read.
- Be sure to click the "Submit" button after you finish making your changes. If you click on the "Close" button or the "X", your changes will not be saved. To confirm your changes, click on "My Shopping Cart" and review the list of items in your box - it should reflect your changes.
*If the number of Substitutions Available is a negative number, you will not be able to submit your order. Adjust the number of items in your box until you have zero substitutions available. Alternatively, you will not be reimbursed for unused substitutions in your Harvest Box, so make sure your Substitutions Available counter is at zero when you submit your order.